Cherry Bloosoms

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Homecomings

Our homecoming is coming soon. The countdown has begun!!! Well, actually it started a few weeks ago.

I haven't been one to keep up with the time past or upcoming. To be truly honest, I'm okay with that and it's been much better to only start counting when I can see the end of the tunnel. Yay!!

Last night, I watched Suprise Homecomings on TLC and just watched the youtube video pasted below. You'll have to click on the link since my video won't upload well on here. Be sure to watch the little girl and Santa Claus at minute 1:30ish. Grab a tissue.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMlIM9zLio

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I thought it was almost time for Adam to come home! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie that video was just mean to post while people are at work!!!

    But really, it's amazing and can't wait to see Adam, I know you've got to be super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We are pumped!

    Sorry Mere. I did put a tissue disclaimer on there.

    ReplyDelete