Cherry Bloosoms

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Levon enjoys his stay

I have enjoyed keeping my sister and brother-in-law's dog this weekend. He really enjoys the back yard. After church it was just too hot to go run around outside so we came back in and worked on some tricks. (And I found out where Levon's old bone from August was and that you can't walk barefoot out there w/ the all the stickers). I will have to post a video clip on my pictures website. :) He's since taken a nap while I emailed and is now out enjoying the breeze in the shade. And my feet still sting.........


....a few hours later, Levon waits for me "sitting down," yes sitting down, as I come in from the movies (Water for Elephants was pretty good). That doesn't last long. As soon as I step foot in the den, Levon jumps up in excitement and goes outside to play for a short while. As we settled down for the night, Levon came to my aide, as a sweet dog should, and nuzzled his head under my dangling hand. Sweet dog. He enjoyed watching the end of the National Memorial Day Concert with me and is now passed out on the floor asleep (see pic below). Guess someone likes to stick to their schedule?!


I think it's safe to say that Levon is enjoying his stay with Auntie Valerie.



P.S. He and his collar are clean and fresh; now that was a sight to see yesterday! Now if we could only do something with that breath.















2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I think Levon is ready to come back. You are TOTALLY his favorite Aunt!

    ReplyDelete